Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by bruno nunes jacinto <Ba...@oninet.pt> on 2003/02/21 11:29:07 UTC

NEWS on (Problems with double click in coplet links).

When a coplet disappears in portal, i have this entry on error.log:

	ERROR   (2003-02-19) 11:21.24:439   [core.portal-manager] (/Provisioning360/secured-portlets) Thread-2/CopletThread: Exception during processing of coplet: Utilizador_ForAdmin
java.lang.ClassFormatError: Invalid method signature: ime/AbstractTranslet;)V
	at org.apache.bcel.classfile.Utility.typeOfSignature(Utility.java:1019)
	at org.apache.bcel.generic.Type.getType(Type.java:159)
	at org.apache.bcel.generic.Type.getArgumentTypes(Type.java:221)
	at org.apache.bcel.generic.InvokeInstruction.consumeStack(InvokeInstruction.java:99)
	at org.apache.bcel.generic.MethodGen.getMaxStack(MethodGen.java:824)
	at org.apache.bcel.generic.MethodGen.setMaxStack(MethodGen.java:717)
	at org.apache.xalan.xsltc.compiler.Mode.compileApplyTemplates(Mode.java:912)
	at org.apache.xalan.xsltc.compiler.Stylesheet.compileModes(Stylesheet.java:447)
	at org.apache.xalan.xsltc.compiler.Stylesheet.translate(Stylesheet.java:548)
	at org.apache.xalan.xsltc.trax.TemplatesHandlerImpl.getTemplates(TemplatesHandlerImpl.java:167)
	at org.apache.avalon.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessorImpl.getTransformerHandlerAndValidity(XSLTProcessorImpl.java:224)
	at org.apache.cocoon.transformation.TraxTransformer.setup(TraxTransformer.java:334)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.setupPipeline(AbstractProcessingPipeline.java:390)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.impl.AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline.setupPipeline(AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline.java:307)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.process(AbstractProcessingPipeline.java:481)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.process(AbstractProcessingPipeline.java:650)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.source.impl.SitemapSource.toSAX(SitemapSource.java:371)
	at org.apache.cocoon.environment.AbstractEnvironment.toSAX(AbstractEnvironment.java:532)
	at org.apache.cocoon.webapps.portal.components.CopletThread.run(CopletThreadjava:218)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)

Is there anyone who can help me to understand this problem?
I really appreciate your attention.

ps: this error occured in cocoon 2-1dev

Best Regards:
Bruno Jacinto