Posted to scimple@directory.apache.org by Shawn McKinney <sh...@gmail.com> on 2022/06/06 13:54:33 UTC

Re: Copyright transfer / clearance from PennState/commons-jaxrs

> On May 31, 2022, at 4:58 PM, Steve Moyer <sm...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I just checked and Pennsyl-Shawn is also no longer at the university -
> perhaps Pike can help!

Hey Steve, thanks for chiming in.  Haven’t heard from Chris in a while.  Chris you still out there?

—
Shawn

Re: Copyright transfer / clearance from PennState/commons-jaxrs

Posted by "Pike, Christopher" <cl...@psu.edu>.
I'm still kicking! I don't know much about the copyright stuff though... adding in Jay Orr to see if he knows anything or who to contact