Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Jim Mantheiy Jr <ji...@gliacelltechnologies.com> on 2015/10/12 02:11:15 UTC

custom Nifi process and ssl context service

Hello,

I'm attempting to leverage the ssl context service in nifi 0.2.1 and i'm
unable to load any ssl services in my properties.   I took a step back
and copied most of the GetHttp processor to see if it was something I
was missing.

However, no luck.

What am I missing?

Thanks,

Jim

Re: custom Nifi process and ssl context service

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.
Jim,

In addition to what Joe pointed out, if you are developing a custom NAR you
may want to double check your dependencies. The wiki page about custom
extensions [1] shows how to setup the dependencies to link a processor and
a controller service from a different NAR.

-Bryan

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Maven+Projects+for+Extensions#MavenProjectsforExtensions-LinkingProcessorsandControllerServices