Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Sachin <sc...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/23 07:56:00 UTC

How to retrive records from hbase which i inserted in last 7 days

Hello,

I want to know how can I retrive rows which are inserted in last 7 days or in
a perticular time period. I am putting current timestamp in row key while
inserting data to hbase.

Re: How to retrive records from hbase which i inserted in last 7 days

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
You can utilize Scan#setTimeRange() method.

Cheers