Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by 정현진 <hy...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/25 23:23:45 UTC

Configuration per job

Hi.

Is it possible to change property per Job in *-site.xml like* yarn*.
*scheduler*.minimum-allocation-*mb*?

I want to set the value of* yarn*.*scheduler*.minimum-allocation-*mb* in
MapReduce application's main() function.

Jung

Re: Configuration per job

Posted by Sultan Alamro <su...@gmail.com>.
You might need to look at the scheduler's configuration.

Re: Configuration per job

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.