Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Kaili Williamson <ka...@yahoo.com> on 2013/01/22 15:28:52 UTC

open office draw

to whom it may concern,
   i was just wondering if you could please help me...i am making a slideshow in open office draw. i am trying to insert audio to play through out the slide show. i was able to insert the audio, but i cant figure out how to get it to continue past the first slide. please help.
                thanks, kaili

Re: open office draw

Posted by Dave Barton <db...@tasit.net>.

http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/OOo3_User_Guides/Impress_Guide/Using_slide_transitions#Playing_a_sound_throughout_the_presentation