Posted to dev@atlas.apache.org by Herman Yu <he...@teeupdata.com> on 2016/06/30 14:58:06 UTC

Update/Delete Lineage

Hi everyone,

Is the capability update/delete a lineage (a classType inherits from “Process”) exist with v0.7? REST API document only lists the following :

/lineage/{guid}/inputs/graph <http://atlas.incubator.apache.org/api/resource_LineageResource.html#path__lineage_-guid-_inputs_graph.html>
/lineage/{guid}/outputs/graph <http://atlas.incubator.apache.org/api/resource_LineageResource.html#path__lineage_-guid-_outputs_graph.html>
/lineage/{guid}/schema <http://atlas.incubator.apache.org/api/resource_LineageResource.html#path__lineage_-guid-_schema.html> <>I have a lineage instance created and then need to modify the inputs/outputs or other attributes, is this supported with v0.7?

thanks
Herman.

Re: Update/Delete Lineage

Posted by Shwetha Shivalingamurthy <ss...@hortonworks.com>.
Adding to Vimal¹s answer, the process instance is also an entity and you
can use entity update APIs to modify inputs/outputs

Regards,
Shwetha

Re: Update/Delete Lineage

Posted by Vimal Sharma <vi...@hortonworks.com>.