Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Alasdair Nottingham <no...@apache.org> on 2010/12/22 12:06:01 UTC

Request for a release of maven-bundle-plugin 2.2.0

Hi,

Any plans for a 2.2 release of the maven-bundle-plugin?

Thanks
Alasdair

--
Alasdair Nottingham
not@apache.org

Re: Request for a release of maven-bundle-plugin 2.2.0

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
On 12/22/10 6:06, Alasdair Nottingham wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Any plans for a 2.2 release of the maven-bundle-plugin?

It would be nice. I integrated a more recent version of BND and hoped
that people would give feedback if the snapshot was working. Never heard
anything.

I'm not the best person to make decisions about it, since I rarely ever
use it to create bundles.

-> richard