Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Stanislav <sk...@inet.hr> on 2005/12/05 11:36:24 UTC

problem with checking checkbox before jsp page

Before jsp page i have action that connects to db and gettering some data. On values of this data
depends checking checkbox. How can i do this? I dont know how to have jsp page with some of checked
checkbox..

Tnx,
Stanislav

Re: problem with checking checkbox before jsp page

Posted by Michael Jouravlev <jm...@gmail.com>.
On 12/5/05, Stanislav <sk...@inet.hr> wrote:
> Before jsp page i have action that connects to db and gettering some data. On values of this data
> depends checking checkbox. How can i do this? I dont know how to have jsp page with some of checked
> checkbox..

In Struts JSP is used for presentation. Therefore, it is not clear how
your business code (which is executed first) can depend on the output
(which rendered next).

Michael.