Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by "John H. Lee" <Jo...@corp.palm.com> on 2001/03/30 06:08:19 UTC

[Phoenix] Mutual Dependencies?

I need to have mutual dependencies between several of my components.  That
is, ComponentA depends on ComponentB and ComponentB depends on ComponentA.
Specifying this relationship in assembly.xml causes BlockDAG to traverse
dependencies forever.

Attached is a quick fix that I'm using to get around this (it keeps track of
already-traversed dependencies in a Hashtable).  Might this cause other
problems?  I don't yet have a complete understanding of Phoenix...

-John

 <<BlockDAG.diff>>