Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com> on 2006/09/16 01:29:55 UTC

Practice makes perfect [was: We happy few]

Subject says it all... I'd like to start doing practice releases so
we can get our processes down pat.  This should also help us get our
tree back in a releasable state.

-dain

Re: Practice makes perfect [was: We happy few]

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
All artifacts will need to be worked to include LICENSE and NOTICES
files (like CARs and WARs, etc.)  I discovered they are not
automagically being added when I released those artifacts for Aaron
for 1.1.

On Sep 15, 2006, at 7:39 PM, David Jencks wrote:

> that would be great.
>
> A couple things I've wondered/worried about are
> - new license headers
> - maven auditing of LICENSE/NOTICE files existence and correct
> location
> - other maven checks?????
>
> thanks
> david jencks
>
> On Sep 15, 2006, at 7:29 PM, Dain Sundstrom wrote:
>
>> Subject says it all... I'd like to start doing practice releases
>> so we can get our processes down pat.  This should also help us
>> get our tree back in a releasable state.
>>
>> -dain
>>
>> On Sep 15, 2006, at 1:19 PM, Alan D. Cabrera wrote:
>>
>>> Dain mentioned to me in passing, shall we make a dry run release
>>> of v1.2 based off of a Subversion number?   This will help us
>>> work out the m2 kinks.
>>>
>>> Thoughts?  If no objections, I think we should start this
>>> endeavor on Monday.
>>>

>>> Regards,
>>> Alan

Matt Hogstrom
matt@hogstrom.org

Re: Practice makes perfect [was: We happy few]

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
that would be great.