Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Ma...@ssb.it on 2006/08/16 11:31:04 UTC

[users@httpd] view a directory content from browser

Is there a directive for apache that can make all the users not viewing
the list of the file in a directory when they access Apache webserver from
browser?
I'm thinking about something like DirAccess off/on.

Thnaks a lot

Re: [users@httpd] view a directory content from browser

Posted by Sascha Kersken <sk...@lingoworld.de>.
Hi,

It's this one:

Options -Indexes

See http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/core.html#options

Regards
Sascha

Posted by Rob Sterenborg <ro...@sterenborg.info>.
On Wed, August 16, 2006 11:31, Manuela.Vorazzo@ssb.it wrote:
> Is there a directive for apache that can make all the users not viewing
> the list of the file in a directory when they access Apache webserver from
> browser? I'm thinking about something like DirAccess off/on.

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/core.html#options

Gr,
Rob