Posted to users@felix.apache.org by David Karr <da...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/04 20:57:54 UTC

Issue with not trimming "repository" value in features.xml file (and others)?

I'm working with a build using a somewhat older version of Felix,
perhaps version 2.4.0.

Someone happened to notice that during the execution of the
"maven-bundle-plugin", if the "repository" value in the "features.xml"
file had a trailing newline, it would throw errors.  If the line in
the features.xml file is changed so that the start tag, value, and end
tag are all on the same line, it works fine.

I would think values read from configuration files like this should be
trimming the values.

Is this a known problem?  I tried checking the release notes for
versions since our version, and I saw no mention of this. I noticed
one bug in JIRA that seemed similar, but it didn't have much info, and
it was apparently fixed ages ago.

If this has been fixed, can you tell me what version it was fixed in?