Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Timm Helbig <ti...@th-hosting.net> on 2007/10/09 22:29:38 UTC

Daily Builds

Hi,

the link to the Nightly Builds from the Trinidad Download page is leading to
old files only. The newest is from 28.06.07. I searched the list, but did not
found any relevant announcement on this.

Where can I find the newer builds?

Thanks,
Timm

Re: Daily Builds

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Timm,

there has been a recent mail to the dev-list about this. Also the
maven snapshot builds are missing. I'm forwarding to dev as well.

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at