Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/24 06:23:49 UTC

[VOTE] Release ServiceMix 3.2.2

Hi All,

I have uploaded a version of ServiceMix 3.2.2 for you to review. See
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SM/ServiceMix+3.2.2
for all the links and release notes.

[ ] +1 Release ServiceMix 3.2.2
[ ] ± 0
[ ] -1 Do not release ServiceMix 3.2.2

Cheers

Freeman

Re: [VOTE] Release ServiceMix 3.2.2

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [VOTE] Release ServiceMix 3.2.2

Posted by Thomas Termin <tt...@blue-elephant-systems.com>.
+1

--
Thomas Termin
_______________________________

Tel    :  (+49) 0711 - 45 10 17 676
Fax    :  (+49) 0711 - 45 10 17 573
WWW    :  http://www.blue-elephant-systems.com
Email  :  Thomas.Termin@blue-elephant-systems.com

blue elephant systems GmbH
Firmensitz      : Wollgrasweg 49, D-70599 Stuttgart
Registergericht : Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 24106
Geschäftsführer : Holger Dietrich, Thomas Gentsch, Joachim Hoernle

Re: [VOTE] Release ServiceMix 3.2.2

Posted by Chris Custine <cc...@apache.org>.
[X] +1 Release ServiceMix 3.2.2

Everything checks out fine for me!

Chris

Chris Custine

Posted by Thomas Termin <tt...@blue-elephant-systems.com>.
Hi Gert,

is the same for me if I use the zip distribution.

Cheers
Thomas

--
Thomas Termin
_______________________________

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
I can't see this problem both with jdk 15 and 16.
Anyway, I'd like to cancel this vote since there obviously is a problem
in the code.

I will send out the vote mail for 2nd try  to release ServiceMix 3.2.2
very soon.

Regards
Freeman

Posted by Thomas Termin <tt...@blue-elephant-systems.com>.

--
Thomas Termin
_______________________________

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
So I'm changing my vote to -1 :-(

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Guillaume,

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Guillaume,

Let me try if removing one of the setters solves the issue on my
machine.  For now, I'll have to vote -1 -- if Thomas and I are both
experiencing this issue, there are bound to be more users impacted.

Regards,

Gert

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

--