Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Kurt Kurniawan <Ku...@rbs.org.au> on 2002/03/11 02:26:21 UTC

subscription???

Hello World !

Please ignore if everything's all right...
I'm suddenly stopped receiving mail from this mailing-list. I'm just wondering why?????
Have I been automatically unsubscribed????

- NOTICE -
material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of,
or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you
have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete
the material from your computer.

Internet communications are not secure.  You should scan this message
and any attachments for viruses.  Under no circumstances do we accept
liability for any loss or damage which may result from your receipt of
this message or any attachments.