Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Frans Thamura <fr...@meruvian.org> on 2008/04/30 18:33:50 UTC

Struts and OsGI

there are several topic about OSGI

will S2 or S3 have osgi support

which now i can see SpringMVC support it

Re: Struts and OsGI

Posted by Frans Thamura <fr...@meruvian.org>.
On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 11:45 PM, Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> There is a plugin that provides OSGi support:
>
> http://cwiki.apache.org/S2PLUGINS/osgi-plugin.html

i just thinking about running Struts2 on Equinox.

Re: Struts and OsGI

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
There is a plugin that provides OSGi support:

http://cwiki.apache.org/S2PLUGINS/osgi-plugin.html

regards
musachy

Re: Struts and OsGI

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
Spring also has support for loading beans from bundles, independent
from the MVC part, which we are using in the OSGi plugin.

musachy

Re: Struts and OsGI

Posted by Don Brown <do...@gmail.com>.