Posted to dev@chukwa.apache.org by GuoWei <we...@wbkit.com> on 2012/12/25 03:42:30 UTC

How to process Data when Server Connected Resused?

Dear all,

Recently, I write a my custom adaptor and map processor to store data to
Hbase.  But when I shut down the Hbase, I found many many error logs in
Collector.log. My questions are :

1. When my custom adaptor can not connect to collector, do I need to store
data temporary myself ? Or chukwa can do this for me ?
     2.  When my custom demux map processor can not connect to Hbase, do I
need to store data   temporary my self at collector side ? Or chukwa can do
this for me ?

Thanks in advance.
Best Regards / 商祺
郭伟 Guo Wei
南京西桥科技有限公司
Western Bridge Tech Ltd.,  Nanjing
南京市玄武区花园路8号一号楼511
No. 511, Building 1, No. 8, Hua Yuan Road
Xuanwu District, Nanjing, PR China
Email: wei.guo@wbkit.com <ma...@wbkit.com>
Tel: +86 25 8528 4900 (Operator)
Mobile: +86 138 1589 8257
Fax: +86 25 8528 4980
Web: http://www.wbkit.com <http://www.wbkit.com/>
WesternBridge Tech: Professional software service provider. Professional is
MANNER as well CAPABILITY.