Posted to ojb-dev@db.apache.org by Thomas Mahler <th...@home.ins.de> on 2003/06/03 23:16:59 UTC

[OJB] Issue #OJB176 modified

Issue OJB176 has just been modified by user thma

You can view the issue detail at the following URL:
     <http://scarab.werken.com/scarab/issues/id/OJB176>

The following modifications were made to this issue:

Status set to 'Closed'

Comment:  How do think should we fix this, when all we know is
"OJB_DMAP_ENTRIES" and "ORA-00942"?
Do you think we are mind readers?

Did you have a look at other bug entries before? Most of them contain
- a detailed description
- stacktraces, environment information,
- howto reproduce
- some even contain a testcase that demonstrates the problem, which is always the best, as it will allow us to prove that a bug was fixed later.
- some of them even contain a complete fix.

Did you check on the mailinglist is someone knows something about your problem? Maybe it's not a bug?
just a configuration problem?

I'm sorry, but I can't accept such a incomplete bug report.

best regards,
Thomas

Resolution set to 'Invalid'