Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by "Sean C. Sullivan" <se...@seansullivan.com> on 2002/02/17 20:52:21 UTC

[httpclient] another patch for ResponseInputStream.java

Here is another patch for ResponseInputStream.java

 A patch file is attached.

 I created the patch file using this command:

                    cvs diff -u Foo.java > Foo.patch

 Changes in ResponseInputStream:

     improved javadoc comments

     improved code comments in constructor

     improved implementation of the "close()" method

I executed the tests and everything passed.

 -Sean

Re: [httpclient] revised patches: ResponseInputStream.java, RequestOutputStream.java

Posted by dIon Gillard <di...@multitask.com.au>.
Sean C. Sullivan wrote:

>From: "dIon Gillard" <di...@multitask.com.au>
>
>>these patches failed to apply. Could you recreate them off the latest code?
>>

>Revised patches are attached.
>
>-Sean
>

>--------
>
>Here is another patch for RequestOutputStream.java
>
>A patch file is attached.
>
> I created the patch file using this command:
>
>                   cvs diff -u Foo.java > Foo.patch
>
>Changes in RequestOutputStream:
>
>    updated the class javadoc with an "@see"
>    fixed erroneous javadoc parameter comments
>    the method "public void print(String)" will no longer accept a null
>parameter
>
> I executed the tests and everything passed.
>
>----
>

>Here is another patch for ResponseInputStream.java
>
> A patch file is attached.
>
> I created the patch file using this command:
>
>                    cvs diff -u Foo.java > Foo.patch
>
> Changes in ResponseInputStream:
>
>     improved javadoc comments
>
>     improved code comments in constructor
>
>     improved implementation of the "close()" method
>
>I executed the tests and everything passed.

Mostly applied, except for null handling in print and the unused
isUsingChunked method. AFAIK, the change to print would've broken
existing code compatibility.

--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
http://www.multitask.com.au/developers

[httpclient] revised patches: ResponseInputStream.java, RequestOutputStream.java

Posted by "Sean C. Sullivan" <se...@seansullivan.com>.
From: "dIon Gillard" <di...@multitask.com.au>

Re: [httpclient] another patch for ResponseInputStream.java

Posted by dIon Gillard <di...@multitask.com.au>.
Sean C. Sullivan wrote:

>Here is another patch for ResponseInputStream.java
>
> A patch file is attached.
>
> I created the patch file using this command:
>
>                    cvs diff -u Foo.java > Foo.patch
>
> Changes in ResponseInputStream:
>
>     improved javadoc comments
>
>     improved code comments in constructor
>
>     improved implementation of the "close()" method
>
>I executed the tests and everything passed.
>
> -Sean

Hi Sean,

[httpclient] patch for Cookie.java

Posted by "Sean C. Sullivan" <se...@seansullivan.com>.

 Here is a patch for Cookie.java

A patch file is attached.

I created the patch file using this command:

                     cvs diff -u Foo.java > Foo.patch

Changes in Cookie.java

      improved javadoc comments

Cheers,