Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Vlatko Davidovski <vd...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/17 23:55:09 UTC

Creating configurations from shell

Hi!

I was trying to reproduce the tutorial on:
http://felix.apache.org/site/combining-ipojo-and-configuration-admin.html

However, I could not find any information how I could create
configuration using the Felix shell:
-> start file:..\config.admin.tutorial\output\config.admin.tutorial.jar
-> create_conf org.apache.felix.ipojo.example.ca.component.Hello1
Insert the configuration :
{org.apache.felix.ipojo.example.ca.component.Hello1}
-> Hello
Any hints?
Regards,
Vlatko

Re: Creating configurations from shell

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I had a look to the shell command code and don't see why it cannot be used for others factories.
I recommend you do move them in a separate bundles (containing only the command).

Regards,

Clement

Posted by Vlatko Davidovski <vd...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Clemet!

Posted by Vlatko Davidovski <vd...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Clemet!

I tried it, and it is exactly what I needed. Unfortunately it works

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi,