Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Lorenz <lo...@yahoo.com> on 2018/11/02 14:30:17 UTC

change attribute visibility in board from command line/skript/ulp (eagle 6.6)

Hi all,

I've defined attributes on parts in the schematic editor.

Now I'm trying to show them in the layout running an ULP on the
grouped parts in the board editor or from the contex menu.

Without success so far. There seems to be no way to change attribute
visibility in the board editor, besides using the attribute dialog.

Anyone out there with an idea?
--

Lorenz

Re: change attribute visibility in board from command line/skript/ulp (eagle 6.6)

Posted by Lorenz <lo...@yahoo.com>.
Stefan Sperling wrote:

>On Fri, Nov 02, 2018 at 02:30:17PM +0000, Lorenz wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I've defined attributes on parts in the schematic editor.
>>
>> Now I'm trying to show them in the layout running an ULP on the
>> grouped parts in the board editor or from the contex menu.
>>
>> Without success so far. There seems to be no way to change attribute
>> visibility in the board editor, besides using the attribute dialog.
>>
>> Anyone out there with an idea?
>> --
>>
>> Lorenz

>Are you sure you're posting to the correct list?

No, I'm definitely sure this is the wrong list.
Sorry for the noice.

Posted by Stefan Sperling <st...@elego.de>.