Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Kranti Parisa <kr...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/28 01:46:43 UTC

How to edit the Camel Wiki pages?

Hi Guys,

I would like to update the camel wiki pages (especially
http://camel.apache.org/lucene.html & http://camel.apache.org/solr.html)
Can someone help me with the process.

And I would like to be part of the contributors list at
http://camel.apache.org/team.html
Following are my recent contributions, of course I'll be doing more..
CAMEL-8288 Attach Lucene Documents to the Results(Hits) if header contains
RETURN_LUCENE_DOCS=true
CAMEL-8170 add support to camel-solr for List<SolrInputDocument> objects in
the message body

Thanks,
Kranti

Re: How to edit the Camel Wiki pages?