Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by me...@swen.io on 2023/01/09 15:55:52 UTC

secondary storage mounts on xcp-ng

Hi,

during some testing I encountered some xcp-ng behavior and want to confirm
that this is expected. When copying a template  from secondary storage to
the primary storage CS will send a mount command to the xcp-ng host to mount
secondary storage to /var/cloud_mount/<some id>, but after finishing to copy
the template CS will not unmount it. Is this expected?

The only reason why I found this was that I run into an error, because this
mount already existed. I am unable to reproduce this error, but I can see
that the mount is still active in xcp-ng.

Cu Swen

AW: secondary storage mounts on xcp-ng

Posted by me...@swen.io.
FYI: I found this issue which is covering this:
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/issues/6199