Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Sugandha Naolekar <su...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/03 12:15:55 UTC

Some issues!

I want to encrypt the data that would be placed in HDFS. So I will have to
use some kind of encryption algorithms, right?
Also, This encryption is to be done on data before placing it in HDFS. How
this can be done? Any special API's available in HADOOP for the above
purpose?

--
Regards!
Sugandha

Re: Some issues!

Posted by Sugandha Naolekar <su...@gmail.com>.
I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused. From next time, will take care
of the questions to be asked in a precise manner.

--
Regards!
Sugandha

Re: Some issues!