Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Casper Bang <ca...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/21 21:36:53 UTC

Authorization and authentication

I'm trying to use the build-in authentication and authorization stuff of
Wicket (1.4-rc1), as demonstrated on the examples page:
http://wicketstuff.org/wicket13/index.html (there does not appear to be a
http://wicketstuff.org/wicket14/index.html).

However I can not see org.apache.wicket.authorization.strategies.role.Roles
nor the entire package org.apache.wicket.authentication. It looks like it's
part of the Wicket core, so I am going to guess this is due to changes
between 1.3 and 1.4-rc1 which I am currently running up against.

Is there an up-to-date example somewhere, has it been factored into the
WASP/SWARM stuff or am I simply doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance,

/Casper

Re: Authorization and authentication

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
It never was part of "core."  It's in wicket-auth-roles.