Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "cristina.vlaicu" <vl...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/10 15:38:14 UTC

AutocompleteTextField on a ModalWindow on Chrome browser

Hello,

I have a problem with a AutocompleteTextField on a ModalWindow on Chrome
browser. When I scroll the page down , the autocomplete list flies up during
the scroll. It seems that the autocomplete list positions are wrong.
Also when the page is scrolled down, the list of the autocomplete open much
higher over the text component. Sometimes it is not shown on the page. I
have to scroll up in order for it to appear on the screen.
For testing I used Wicket 1.4.8, and I have also reproduced the bug in
production environment with Wicket 1.4.17. I have also used
autoCompleteSettings.setUseSmartPositioning(true), but this does not help.

I have attached a zip archive which contains  a test page in which I have
reproduced the problem with wicket 1.4.8  and a screen capture .

Thank you,

Cristina

http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/file/n4282125/wicket_test.zip
wicket_test.zip