Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/15 00:03:30 UTC

Performance and comparisons

Hi all,
Is there any performance data or performance comparisons available for ODE.

I would also like to know how ODE will be compared against other
available BPEL engines. I mean what are the most compelling features
of ODE which will rank it higher than the other engines..

thanks,
Thilina

PS: Hope nobody will start a flame war. I just need the date :).
--
Thilina Gunarathne  - http://thilinag.blogspot.com

Re: Performance and comparisons

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
More recently, I've reached 200+ msgs/second on my laptop (dual-core) with
the Ode 1.1 branch.  I'm expecting the trunk (with all the
thread/transaction refactoring) to put us in overdrive once it's
stabilized.   But don't believe us, go benchmark it!  :)

alex

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@offthelip.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Paul Brown <pa...@gmail.com>.