Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Geek <sa...@hotmail.com> on 2006/07/14 00:37:09 UTC

ActiveMQ Database Schema

We use ActiveMQ 3.2.1.

I see that ActiveMQ creates 3 tables with the following names
ACTIVEMQ_MSGS
ACTIVEMQ_TXS
ACTIVEMQ_ACKS

Are these table names configurable? For ex, could I configure AMQ to use a
different table name like CO_AMQ_MSGS instead of ACTIVEMQ_MSGS?

Thanks in advance....

Re: ActiveMQ Database Schema

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
I don't think it can be done in the 3.x versions but I can be done in 4.x

On 7/13/06, Geek <sa...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> We use ActiveMQ 3.2.1.
>
> I see that ActiveMQ creates 3 tables with the following names
> ACTIVEMQ_MSGS
> ACTIVEMQ_TXS
> ACTIVEMQ_ACKS
>
> Are these table names configurable? For ex, could I configure AMQ to use a
> different table name like CO_AMQ_MSGS instead of ACTIVEMQ_MSGS?
>
> Thanks in advance....

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com