Posted to users@maven.apache.org by scott_battaglia <sc...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/02 17:18:51 UTC

Image Corruption in Maven Assembly Plugin 2.2-beta-1

I tried searching the forum and didn't come up with anything on this.  I'm
using Maven's Assembly Plugin 2.2-beta-1 (I need some of the features in the
newer version) and my users have been noticing that images included in the
releases (both ZIP and TAR GZ) are corrupted.  On the other hand, the images
(the same ones) included in the WAR that is included are fine.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Example corrupted images are here:
http://www.ja-sig.org/downloads/cas/cas-server-3.1-rc4-release.tar.gz

The assembly file used is here: