Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Peter Ent <pe...@adobe.com> on 2013/09/06 23:03:06 UTC

JavaScript List component for FlexJS

Hi,

I've just pushed an update to FlexJS that modifies theJavaScript List component such that it uses itemRenderers and closely matches its ActionScript counterpart; the original FlexJS JavaScript List was merely a wrapper for the HTML <select> element. These new changes and additions bring the List component in line with itemRenderer based controls.

Next week I will create a SimpleList control that, on the JavaScript side, will be the wrapper for <select> (its ActionScript counterpart will be an assembly of stock parts). I will also update the FlexJS wiki and create an example or two.

Cheers,
Peter Ent
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems