Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Joakim Olsson <jo...@unbound.se> on 2011/05/02 20:34:06 UTC

Identify the previous page

Hi all,

What's the best way to identify the previous page from inside a Dispatcher?

I've thought about using the referrer-header and from the URL parse
out the Tapestry-page but it feels like there should be a more
"Tapestry-way" if you know what I mean. :-)

Any ideas?

Regards,
Joakim

Re: Identify the previous page

Posted by Joakim Olsson <jo...@unbound.se>.
On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 8:40 PM, Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
<th...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 02 May 2011 15:34:06 -0300, Joakim Olsson <jo...@unbound.se> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>
> Hi!
>
>> What's the best way to identify the previous page from inside a
>> Dispatcher?
>> I've thought about using the referrer-header and from the URL parse
>> out the Tapestry-page
>
> The URL parsing Tapestry does is implemented by the
> PageRenderRequestParameters decodePageRenderRequest(Request request) method
> of the ComponentEventLinkEncoder service, so you can use it yourself too.

Aaah...Will take a look there.

Thanks.

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
wrote: