Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by sekaijin <je...@sap.aphp.fr> on 2014/07/09 16:21:01 UTC

OSGI ActiveMQ TCP port and webconsole

Hi,

I'm running karaf 2.3.5 ActiveMQ 5.9.0
My borker is using the 60030 tcp port
/<property name="brokerURL" value="tcp://localhost:60030" />/
I can send and recive messages without problem.
I can see this broker in jmx

I've deployed the webconsole and changed the
/org.apache.activemq.webconsole.cfg/ file
corresponding to my jmx config.
I can browse all queues.
my jms url parameter is
webconsole.jms.url=tcp://localhost:*60030*
but when I send message using the console Iget an error
javax.jms.JMSException: Could not connect to broker URL:
tcp://localhost:*61616*. Reason: java.net.ConnectException: Connection
refused: connect

why the /webconsole.jms.url/ parameter is ignored ?

thank

Re: OSGI ActiveMQ TCP port and webconsole

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

let me try to reproduce first, I will take a look on your issue.

Regards
JB

On 07/09/2014 04:21 PM, sekaijin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm running karaf 2.3.5 ActiveMQ 5.9.0
> My borker is using the 60030 tcp port
> /<property name="brokerURL" value="tcp://localhost:60030" />/
> I can send and recive messages without problem.
> I can see this broker in jmx
>
> I've deployed the webconsole and changed the
> /org.apache.activemq.webconsole.cfg/ file
> corresponding to my jmx config.
> I can browse all queues.
> my jms url parameter is
> webconsole.jms.url=tcp://localhost:*60030*
> but when I send message using the console Iget an error
> javax.jms.JMSException: Could not connect to broker URL:
> tcp://localhost:*61616*. Reason: java.net.ConnectException: Connection
> refused: connect
>
> why the /webconsole.jms.url/ parameter is ignored ?
>
> thank

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: OSGI ActiveMQ TCP port and webconsole

Posted by sekaijin <je...@sap.aphp.fr>.
help !!!

Re: OSGI ActiveMQ TCP port and webconsole

Posted by sekaijin <je...@sap.aphp.fr>.
No solution?