Posted to users@camel.apache.org by cgsk <ka...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/03 18:48:10 UTC

using CSV Bindy data format

Hi there,

I am using bindy component for converting Java Pojo to csv file. I am using
@CsvRecord(separator = ",", quote = "\""). But I want to omit quotes for
empty fields. Is there a way to do this in Bindy component?

Thanks in advance.

Re: using CSV Bindy data format

Posted by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com>.
To help you, we need that you share an example somewhere.

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 12:05 PM, cgsk <ka...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the reply.
>
> I cant see the option for omitting quotes for empty values in Bindy page. I
> always get csv record as "some Value","","" insteadof "some value",,
>
> Could you please help.
>
> Regards,
> CGSK

Charles Moulliard
Apache Committer / Architect @RedHat

Re: using CSV Bindy data format

Posted by "kraythe ." <kr...@gmail.com>.
Check out the camel bind page. It has information on how to accomplish
that. :)

Apache Camel: Bindy<http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCgQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fcamel.apache.org%2Fbindy&ei=-u4UU8WaEurM2gWR14D4Cw&usg=AFQjCNGZfAq9k8XflfXza7PSB-I3zlmm4Q&sig2=9DU-l39TyKTRXo9Y8jvxYg&bvm=bv.62286460,d.b2I>

*Robert Simmons Jr. MSc. - Lead Java Architect @ EA*
*Author of: Hardcore Java (2003) and Maintainable Java (2012)*
*LinkedIn: **http://www.linkedin.com/pub/robert-simmons/40/852/a39