Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Martin van den Bemt <mv...@apache.org> on 2006/08/13 14:48:34 UTC

License headers not all at version 2.0..

Hi everyone,

Just did a quick scan on some projects and it seems not all license headers were changed to version
2.0. So I ask all projects to have a look at this. Just a couple of projects that I scanned :

- Bcel : clean
- bsf : not clean
- cactus : not clean (some xsl file)
- ecs : clean
- jcs : clean
- jmeter : not clean (package.html files in htmlparser)
- turbine : clean after one fix.

Didn't scan the rest :)

I am just talking trunk here.

Mvgr,
Martin

Re: License headers not all at version 2.0..

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 13/08/06, Martin van den Bemt <mv...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Just did a quick scan on some projects and it seems not all license headers were changed to version
> 2.0. So I ask all projects to have a look at this. Just a couple of projects that I scanned :
>
> - Bcel : clean
> - bsf : not clean
> - cactus : not clean (some xsl file)
> - ecs : clean
> - jcs : clean
> - jmeter : not clean (package.html files in htmlparser)

jmeter-trunk is currently inactive, which is probably why the files
were not fixed.