Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Rukshan Perera <ru...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/03 09:55:30 UTC

Merging Topics

Hello Kafka,

 I would like to know how I can connect two kafka servers together and
merge a topic with the same name. And a safer way to detect whether a topic
is deleted completely from the cluster when adding a new complete server to
the cluster (this node has a my custom application which should run
standalone as distributed). I am trying to figure out 1. Going from
standalone to distributed 2. Adding a new 3. Deleting a new one scenarios

Thank you,

Best Regards,
Rukshan