Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Debojyoti Dutta <dd...@apache.org> on 2017/06/15 06:38:44 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release of Apache Mnemonic-0.8.0-incubating [rc1]

Hi all,

After being opened for over more than 72 hours, the vote for releasing
Apache Mnemonic 0.8.0-incubating passed with 2 binding +1s, 6
non-binding +1s and no 0 or -1.

* Binding votes +1s: *
Uma Gangumalla (umamahesh)
Henry Saputra (hsaputra)

* Non-binding votes +1s: *
Gang (Gary) Wang (garyw)
Johnu George (johnu)
Patrick Hunt (phunt)
Chunyong He (chunyong.he@gmail.com)
Yanhui Zhao (yanhui.zhao@outlook.com)
Wen Tong (puresky7@gmail.com)

Project Members Role Info
http://mnemonic.incubator.apache.org/develop/

*Thanks all*
Cheers
Debo Dutta, on behalf of the Apache Mnemonic (incubating) community

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release of Apache Mnemonic-0.8.0-incubating [rc1]

Posted by Debojyoti Dutta <dd...@apache.org>.
Yes, I tagged it as a RESULT .... sending it out .... thx Justin for
pointing it out.

debo

Posted by ju...@classsoftware.com.

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

A vote can only pass with 3+1 votes, so I think you need one more vote to make a release here.

Thanks,
Justin