Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Wes Wannemacher <we...@wantii.com> on 2009/02/20 14:42:19 UTC

xwork dependency

This might be a dumb question, but are we intentionally depending on
xwork-2.1.2, rather than xwork-2.1.3-SNAPSHOT in struts 2? Do I need
to get a fresh copy from SVN (I'm confused).

-Wes

--
Wes Wannemacher
Author - Struts 2 In Practice

Re: xwork dependency

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
No, it needs to be bumped to  xwork-2.1.3-SNAPSHOT, it seems like
someone(/rolleyes) forgot to update it :)

musachy