Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2016/03/05 09:17:10 UTC

[HEADS UP] Preparing a cleanup/polishing PR

Hi guys,

FYI, I'm preparing a PR to cleanup the POMs and reference Beam naming.

For instance:
- we should use Apache parent POM (it will simplify the release process)
- the name in the pom should mention Beam instead of Google Cloud SDK
- the groupId/artifactId should be org.apache.beam instead of
com.google.cloud.dataflow
- the developer should be the actual developer set (not google)
- the scm should be the Apache git one (not Dataflow on github)
- the legal headers should be Apache 2.0/ASF one
- etc ...

I'm preparing the PR that I will submit to you for review before pushing.

Thanks !
Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [HEADS UP] Preparing a cleanup/polishing PR

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Davor,

yes, I saw BEAM-78, and I will assign to me. However, it's more than
renaming, it's also some legal headers, POM parent, etc to match Apache
requirements.

Let me prepare something around that.

Thanks,
Regards
JB

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Cool, thanks ;)

Sorry, I probably missed some comments/Jira during my vacation ;)

Regards
JB

Posted by Davor Bonaci <da...@google.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.