Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/14 04:29:37 UTC

Re: Discussion - Moving Axis2/C and Axis1 to Attic

Hi All, Seems like we all are buys with other works and do not get
enough time to work on the project. Do you still think there is a
potential for contributing ?

Deepal

Posted by Rafael Bronzeri <ra...@gmail.com>.
I'm working on it, but lately haven't had much time to work on Axis/C, but
I did others corrections, I will commit on this week.
I haven't closed the Jira Tickets, because I don't have privilege for that.
I still working on it ( with a limited development speed ☺ ).

Rafael

Posted by Giorgio Zoppi <gi...@gmail.com>.