Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Kim Albee <mt...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/25 02:15:12 UTC

NEED HELP: WARNING: Internal error flushing the buffer in release()

We are receiving this error in the catalina.out logs.  here's the full log
message:

Aug 24, 2006 4:09:15 PM org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl release
WARNING: Internal error flushing the buffer in release()

We get this error repeatedly.  We are running Tomcat 5.0.30.

Is there a way to correct this?  It doesn't appear to affect the functioning
of the site, but these messages fill the logfiles, and it would be great to
resolve it if possible.

thanks,
Kim :-)