Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Raghav Kapoor <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2008/08/11 03:11:12 UTC

Vertical Search Engine with Nutch

Hi All:

I am working on creating a vertial search engine using Nutch.
I understand nutch from a user prespective and am able to crawl the desired websites and serach on the indexes.I also installed the nutch 0.7.2 codebase and able to modify code.However, I do not understand nutch enough to know how can I get the desired content from the sites. After crawling I get too much data and useful as well as useless links. How can I filter the content to make it useful ?
Which classes do I need to modify ?

Thanks in advance for your help !

Regards,
Raghav