Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Nimmons, Buster" <bu...@sbec.com> on 2004/02/09 22:48:23 UTC

RE: how to specify HTML attribute when HTML Tag does not have cor rosp onding attribute

Upon further contemplation a extendedHTMLTagBody attribute might be more
appropriate. So that you can instruct the tag bean to write what is supplied
into the html tag. (IE <html:textarea property="description" cols="30"
rows="2" extendedHTMLTagBody="myCustomAttribute='something' wrap='hard'" />.
I don't care how many attributes you implement in a tag somebody somewhere
will need to have something extra written to the HTML stream.