Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/05 09:02:09 UTC

Maven Central slow to get new releases (was: [ANN] Apache Commons IO 2.5 Released)

The same has happened with Commons NET.

10 hours and still not available from Maven Central.

According to the issue this is supposed to have been fixed ...

I've updated the issue (but cannot re-open it).

S.
P.S. Even if this is fixed, we should still wait 12-24 hours after
publication to allow ASF mirrors to catch up.

Re: Maven Central slow to get new releases (was: [ANN] Apache Commons IO 2.5 Released)

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
The NET jars have finally arrived in Maven Central.

However they had to do a manual sync. and CDN flush, so it's not clear
when(if) the files would have arrived without manual intervention.

Posted by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org>.