Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Jean-Marc Borer <jm...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/08 12:40:26 UTC

"Netbeans IDE 11.1 is Available" notification in NB 11.2

I am I the only one getting this notification from a freshly installed NB
11.2?

[image: image.png]

Re: "Netbeans IDE 11.1 is Available" notification in NB 11.2

Posted by Jiří Kovalský <ji...@oracle.com>.
Should be fixed but it will take 1/2 day till all download servers
synchronize and adopt the change. BTW, I have removed the notification
message completely.

If you can still reproduce this tomorrow (11/13), let me know.

-Jirka

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.

Posted by Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jean-Marc Borer <jm...@gmail.com>.
Yes indeed. I disabled it meanwhile. Misleading message anyway.

Cheers,

JMB

Posted by Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org>.