Posted to wsrp4j-user@portals.apache.org by Sandy Pérez González <sp...@yahoo.es> on 2007/02/01 11:58:04 UTC

Re[2]: Proxy Portlet

Try to deploy a JSR168-compliant portlet, which is not
included into Liferay’s installation, you can use one
of these http://developers.sun.com/prodtech/portalserver/reference/techart/jsr168/portletsamples.war

If you achieve to deploy it, you would follow the same steps
for the Proxy portlet. This is an advice.

Regards
        Sandy

Re: Re[2]: Proxy Portlet

Posted by Kevin Irmscher <ke...@gmail.com>.
I've already deployed own portlets without any problems. I'm using the
admin portlet of the portal for deployment. Liferay is kind of
sensitive to the settings in the web.xml and portlet.xml. There might
be some incompatibilities. I'll keep trying and post a solution if I
can find one.

Regards,
Kevin