Posted to xmlbeans-dev@xml.apache.org by "Springer, Ian P." <ia...@hp.com> on 2004/07/01 01:57:55 UTC

RE: Upload build to maven repository?

There is a very brief doc page on uploading to the ibiblio Maven
repository at http://maven.apache.org/repository-upload.html

Ian

Posted by robert burrell donkin <rd...@apache.org>.
yep but official ASF releases should now be uploaded to the ASF java
repository. from there, they will be made available to all the mirrors
including ibiblio. there are sound legal and security reasons behind
this policy.

- robert

Posted by robert burrell donkin <rd...@apache.org>.