Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/27 11:29:28 UTC

Re: Create a collaboration area with write access for all ASF committers?

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 5:59 AM, ant elder <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
> How about we create an area in SVN that any ASF committer can commit to so
> as to aid collaboration across projects?
>
> So as an example lets say we wanted to make a sample application that uses,
> i don't know, perhaps Tuscany, OpenJPA, and runs on Geronimo, then if we had
> a area like this then we could get people from all those projects to help
> out without them having to send in patches which can be a pain and might put
> them off helping.
>
> Its easy enough to do by setting up some svn access controls on a folder
> like: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/collaboration
>
>    ...ant

Ok using lazy consensus i've assumed everyone thought this was a great
idea and have set it up, we now have
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/collaboration where any ASF
committer has read/write access.

   ...ant

Re: Create a collaboration area with write access for all ASF committers?

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
Sorry for the late response, Just curious why we don't use Apache Lab for
the collaborations?
Thanks,
Raymond