Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Rene Gielen <gi...@it-neering.net> on 2008/07/08 11:21:59 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Struts 2.0.11.2 Quality (fast track) - UPDATE / SERIOUS ISSUE

Rainer, if you could release XW 2.0.6, then the Websphere guys should be
able to manually fix their deployments until a 2.0.12 is out. 2.0.11.2
still fixes the security issue and could be officially announced, with a
remark on the Websphere issue.

For 2.0.12 in addition to upgrading freemarker, I would like to backport a
couple of important bugfixes reported for 2.0.x but only fixed for trunk
during this week. A possible timeline could be to push out a 2.0.12 beta
on Sunday so that the best case for the vote to pass is middle of next
week, resulting in a release by the end of next week.

Rene Gielen  | http://it-neering.net/
Aachen       | PGP-ID: BECB785A
Germany      | gielen at it-neering.net

Re: [VOTE] Struts 2.0.11.2 Quality (fast track) - UPDATE / SERIOUS ISSUE

Posted by James Holmes <ja...@jamesholmes.com>.
+1 sounds like a good plan to me.