Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by David Chen <Da...@digital-dispatch.com> on 2005/12/07 02:23:13 UTC

RE: What's the difference between .zip and .exe from download sit e?

Thank you very much Caldarale. Normally I just use .zip download for
developing until today I found some applications like Shiftomat installer
checks registry key for Tomcat version, and it seems .exe download set those
registry keys automatically during installing. So, it seems we may need to
set those registry keys ourselves if using .zip download.

Thanks a lot
David